Close this search box.

Adjustment handle

Adjustment handle: A hollow thick arrow that appears on the corners and edges of a window. Drag the arrow to adjust the size and shape of a Window. Corner arrows are diagonal and double headed and move two sides of the window at once

Computer Driving Instructor Training

We are Recruiting